Our Strategy and Executive Partners have acquired a wealth of knowledge through their extensive pharma experience. We are available to offer insight on a variety of critical issues facing the drug market today. Contact us to schedule an interview with a member of our leadership team or to request a comment on an industry issue.
Leadership Team & Expertise
- Subbarao Jayanthi: Corporate Strategy, Life Cycle Management, Mergers and Acquisitions, Biosimilars, Co-Promotion Effectiveness
- Rich Tinsley: Gene Therapies, Strategy, Commercialization, Life Cycle Management, Forecast Modeling
- Jim Hoyes: Corporate Development, Global Operations, Commercialization, Licensing, Mergers and Acquisitions, Co-Promotion Effectiveness
- Frank Koos: Pharmaceutical Marketing, Business Development, Sales Force Leadership, High Value B2B, Strategic Account Management, Team Structure
- Nick DeSanctis: New Product Planning, Portfolio Management, Life Cycle Management, Target Value Profile, Therapeutic Area Strategy
- Jose De Leon: New Product Planning, Early Commercialization, Global Product Launch, Global Product Marketing, Life Cycle Management, Global Strategic Planning
- Philip Vorhies: New Product Strategy, Commercial Excellence, Product Launch Strategy, Brand and Portfolio Strategy, Life Cycle Planning
- Bradley Kozar: Payer Strategy, Market Access, Commercial Managed Care, Pharmacy Benefit Managers, Health Exchanges, Accountable Care Organizations, Long Term Care/Home Health, Government Healthcare (i.e. Medicare Part D, Medicaid, VAs/Tricare)
Therapeutic Focus Areas
- Specialty Biopharma
- Rare Diseases
- Gene Therapies
- What is the outlook for a second or third entry into the biosimilars market?
- How will recent approval of the first gene therapy in the United States impact future gene therapies?
- What pricing hurdles do gene therapy treatments need to overcome?